Safe and dependable, so you can rest easy
You can trust us for all your propane needs. As a hometown business with a great service team, we deliver safe, dependable propane to homes, farms and businesses throughout our service territory.
We’re committed to making safety a priority, and we offer a full range of Cenex® propane products and services, including tools to help you manage costs associated with propane market price fluctuations. Our experienced, approachable staff and trained delivery team members are always happy to answer your questions.
Clean, efficient propane is an alternative fuel that helps cut emissions and protect the environment. In fact, propane is the fuel source for more than 60 million Americans.
Please contact us today so we can personally discuss your needs. Whether it’s propane to fuel your grill and home, or propane to power your forklift or grain dryer, we understand how vital propane is to you. That’s why we work hard to secure propane supplies year-round and to provide flexible payment/pricing options and delivery schedules for your convenience. And, we’re always ready to work with you to plan ahead and evaluate your propane storage needs for your farm or business.
CHS delivers propane to it’s agricultural, residential, and commercial customers. You can rest easy knowing we give our patrons 24 hour emergency service, competitive pricing, certified technicians and the most dependable delivery around.
To order propane, please call:
Agricultural and commercial accounts, talk with your local Certified Energy Specialist about how we can help you with all your energy needs.
Summer Fill Program:
Did propane pricing last winter hit your pocket book? We can help by locking in your propane summer fill now.
Here are the details and benefits of our summer fill program.
- Deferred billing on your propane fill from May to July
- Deferred Billing… No Payment needed at this time.
You will NOT be billed for your propane purchase until August 15 (some restrictions apply)
- Propane price will be “capped” not to exceed set price. Please call for summer fill pricing.
- If the market goes down you will capture the price decrease.
- If the market goes up you will never pay more than set price for summer fill.
Equal Payment Billing Program
Be sure you are signed up for our scheduled delivery program. We will keep your tank full so you don’t have to worry.
Call us for more details and to sign up for this program.
- Your yearly propane needs will be divided into 12 monthly payments.
- You must be on the scheduled delivery program.
- Sign up for the program is in May and June.
- Your account needs to have an established credit limit.
- 120 gallon tanks
- 1000 gallon above ground tanks
- 1000 gallon under ground tanks
Know the smell of propane. If you smell propane in your home:
- DO get everyone out of the home and away from nearby areas. DO NOT attempt to find the leak.
- DO NOT attempt to repair your appliance or light your pilot light.
- DO NOT turn on or off light switches inside the home.
- DO NOT use a telephone (including cell phones) inside the home or in nearby areas.
- DO NOT light matches anywhere inside or near the home.
- DO attempt to shut off the valves at the tank.
- DO call both your propane supplier and the fire department for help from a telephone away from the home and nearby area.